Give your business a professional look with Business Email & get secure, feature-rich, ad-free email for your business. We have advanced anti-virus technology to keep you off from malware and virus. Our webmail interfaces are user friendly & Responsive. You can access your email accounts on any smartphone or tablet, applications like Outlook, Thunderbird, etc. Manage contacts, to-do lists & meetings in one place. Your emails are stored in High Speed, Secure Solid State Drives which guarantees 99.99% uptime.
Professional Email includes
Attractive, User friendly Webmail interface
Solid State Drive Storage with 99.9% Uptime
24/7 Support via Phone, Email, Live Chat
Ad-free Professional Email
Data Security & Powerful Spam Filtering
Access from Any Device Worldwide
Get Your Business Email!
- Email Accounts: Use the Email Accounts interface to manage the email account for your domains.
- Forwarders: Use the Forwarders interface to allow you to forward any incoming email from one address to another. For example, if your cPanel account owns both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, you could forward email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org and eliminate the need to check both accounts.
- Email Routing: Use the Email Routing interface to route a domain’s incoming mail to a specific server.
- Autoresponders: Use the Autoresponders interface to send automated emails to anyone who sends mail to a specific email account. You may wish to use this feature if, for example, you are on vacation, are unavailable, or have a generic message that you wish to send from a support email address.
- Default Address: Use the Default Address interface to set up a default address, or catch-all address, that receives any mail that users send to an invalid email address for the domain.
- Mailing Lists: Use the Mailing Lists interface to create a single email address to send email to multiple email addresses.
- Track Delivery: Use the Track Delivery interface to review email delivery attempts. You can also use this feature to trace an email’s delivery route. For example, use this feature if you need to locate problems with email delivery.
- Global Email Filters: Use the Global Email Filters interface to create email filters for all of your cPanel account’s email accounts.
- Email Filters: Use the Email Filters interface to create email filters for a specific email address. You can use this feature to avoid spam, redirect mail, or pipe messages to a program.
- Authentication: Use the Authentication interface to secure your mail server more secure and view information about outgoing messages. You can use this feature to verify whether an email was sent from a trusted sender.
- Address Importer: Use the Address Importer interface to import files in order to create multiple email addresses or forwarders simultaneously.
- Apache SpamAssassin: Use the Apache SpamAssassin™ interface to configure Apache SpamAssassin, an email filter that identifies spam.
- Archive: Use the Archive interface to save incoming, outgoing, or mailing list emails for a specified amount of time.
- Encryption: Use the Encryption interface to configure GnuPG. GnuPG is a publicly available encryption scheme that uses the public key approach. With GnuPG, messages use a public key to encrypt messages that only a private key can decrypt.
- BoxTrapper: Use the BoxTrapper interface to protect your inbox from spam. BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification email before you can receive their messages.
- Calendars and Contacts: Use the Calendars and Contacts interface to configure your calendars and contact applications. For more information, read our How to Set Up Calendars and Contacts documentation.
- Configure Greylisting: Use the Configure Greylisting interface to manage Greylisting for each domain on your account. Greylisting defends email users against spam.
- Email DiskUsage: Use the Email Disk Usage interface to view all of your mailboxes and quickly remove old emails or large messages
Create Your Business Email Now!